Greetings to all my brothers and sisters of light! While reading the Book of Es, I came across a section that truly caught my attention. During my spiritual awakening in 2012, my path shifted, and it felt like I embarked on an inward journey toward Paradise. In an open vision I could perceive that I was led to a door and this door led back to Paradise. I understood this to be the case because I saw an angel with a childlike nature that, to me, symbolized innocence and purity. A female angel guided me to a doorway, and as I stood there, I recalled saying that Adam and Eve were naked in the Garden of Eden. The thought carried me back to the dawn of Creation, when I understood that their original home was Paradise, a heavenly realm. At that moment the Creator was trying to show me something and it has stayed with me since that day which was July 3, 2012. From that point in time, I was taking the path that led back to Paradise. I have had faith in God, and Yahshua was the one who led me to the Heavenly Father and the Kingdom of Paradise. Yahshua was the way for me because his light revealed the higher heavens on Earth and beyond. I was on my journey back to the Kingdom of God, to the Kingdom of Paradise, hoping to become a Bride and ascend from Earth into the higher worlds of the etherean heavens. My whole journey has been about preparing as the Bride to be united with the One Infinite Creator. With all my heart, I sought the Creator through Yahshua’s teachings and learned much from the Essenes. The Essene Gospel of Peace showed me how they lived in communion with the angels of the Heavenly Father and the Earthly Mother. I could see their oneness with all of Creation, living in peace and harmony with everything around them. I wanted that for my life too, so I reached out to the Creator of All, asking for help and guidance through prayer.
The Book of Oahspe has given me hope, even as I face trials and tribulations on Earth. Life isn’t easy, but hope, faith, and love carry me through each day. As time moves forward in this cycle, I can sense we’re nearing its end. On this spiritual journey, I’ve come to see that we’re moving from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius. While Oahspe doesn’t use this term, it refers to this shift as the dawn of Kosmon. From the Oahspe text itself it appears the gates of heaven opened in 1849. I have more information from Oahspe that I’ll share over time. There’s a lot to sort through, and I haven’t read the entire book yet. The Kosmon Age can be perceived as the dawn of a New Age, a fresh cycle on Earth. I believe this transformation will usher in a New Heaven and a New Earth. From reading Oahspe, it feels like yet again the heavenly administration is changing, and a new cycle is about to begin. Everything I’ve learned aligns with the wisdom teachings in Oahspe. It takes time to piece it all together since the terminology is quite different from the modern language we use today, so seeking the Creator for revelation and deeper understanding is important. I’m still working my way through this great book, continuing to seek clarity for a fuller grasp of its spiritual insights. Today I wanted to share some information in regard to this great shift in consciousness as we are transitioning into a New Age. I can already see the shift in humanity. People are genuinely seeking the Creator for themselves, and it’s clear that many are no longer tied to the established religions of the Earth. More people are finding their way back to the One Infinite Creator, letting go of old ways of thinking and breaking free from spiritual bondage. I've noticed that the religions in this world have separated humanity and have caused decision, wars, death, and destruction all in the name of religion which are tied to different deities. But let's move forward in the light of the Creator.
In the Book of Es, Chapter 1, 29/1.11–29/1.18, Jehovih describes a major spiritual transition associated with the Kosmon era. This passage contrasts the way humanity was guided during former cycles with the way humanity would come to know the Creator in Kosmon. It makes me think about the scripture in Book of Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. It’s clear that the old ways of doing things in heaven would change, making way for a new way of doing things in the New Heaven.
In Oahspe, instead of an era focused on appointed leaders, commanding gods, priests, saviors, or religious authorities, Jehovih envisions a time when spiritual understanding grows more direct, personal, and universal.
Jehovih begins by announcing that his method of reaching humanity will change:
The Book of Es — Chapter 1 — 29/1.11
“As in former cycles, I sent to the nations separately; so in kosmon, I shall not send separately, but to the whole world. As in former cycles, I sent leaders and commanding Gods; so in kosmon, I shall not send either earthly leaders or a worshipful God or Lord.”
This is an important change. According to Oahspe, earlier cycles involved revelations and heavenly administrations directed toward individual nations and peoples. But Kosmon would not operate in the same way. The message would be directed toward the whole world. The verse also says that Jehovih would not send another earthly leader or “worshipful God or Lord” in the manner of former cycles. It appears that humanity is entering an age in which people would be called to seek and understand the Creator directly. This makes sense as everyone has free will, and if they truly want to know the Creator, they’ll seek the Creator on their own without needing someone else to tell them what to do. If someone genuinely desires to know the Creator, they will naturally seek that connection. Relying on others constantly puts too much responsibility on them.
The next verse explains why Saviors and deliverers had previously been sent:
The Book of Es — Chapter 1 — 29/1.12
“When man was in great darkness, I sent Saviors and deliverers to him. And My Saviors taught man, by certain commandments and by prayers, how he should live, to be saved from sin.”
Within this passage, the earlier systems of saviors, commandments, and prescribed prayers are presented as serving a purpose when humanity was in “great darkness.” These teachers provided humanity with guidance about how to live and overcome sin. Kosmon, however, represents another stage in humanity's spiritual development. No New Savior or Archangel in Kosmon. We should understand how to live according to the teachings we’ve learned, and now it’s time to put them into practice in our lives by following the commandments.
Jehovih then explains how his revelation during Kosmon will differ:
The Book of Es — Chapter 1 — 29/1.13
“But in kosmon I shall not send a Savior or an archangel, with a loud-sounding trumpet; but I will come to man’s understanding through the light of My own wisdom. And man shall interpret My words as I speak to his own soul; and such shall be his sacred words.”
Jehovih does not describe Kosmon as beginning with another savior descending before humanity or an archangel announcing a new revelation with a trumpet. Instead, Jehovih says:
“I will come to man's understanding through the light of My own wisdom.”
The emphasis shifts toward an inward spiritual awakening. Jehovih speaks to the individual's soul, while the individual becomes responsible for interpreting and understanding what is received. We need to stay open to receiving the Creator’s light, allowing his wisdom to flow down upon us. I trust that he will guide us. Each person’s spiritual path is their own, and every soul have the ability to seek a personal connection with the Creator. What has been given to us in Oahspe is a reminder of ancient truths. Humanity has to walk its own path and choose the direction it truly wants to follow.
The next verse continues this theme:
The Book of Es — Chapter 1 — 29/1.14
“Man shall pray to Me, and speak to Me in his own way, and not according to the dictation of any man, priest or sacred book, except the book of My creations.”
Prayer in Kosmon is therefore presented as a direct relationship between the individual and Jehovih. For me, it always been this way since I became spiritually awakened. I didn’t have to go through anyone else; I went straight to the Creator in prayer. I know many people go to church and seek guidance from pastors or others in the community, but I’ve always felt drawn to hear directly from the Creator and his ministering angels in heaven. I believe messages can come through others, but sometimes people tell you what to do based on their own perspective. I want to be directly aligned with the Creator in a higher sense and avoid being misguided. I say this because I understand that everyone thinks differently, and we’re all operating on various levels of consciousness shaped by our own spiritual growth. Not everyone is looking for inner transformation, and some people might cling to things that no longer align with you. I believe the Creator meets us wherever we are on our spiritual journey, and our growth depends on our willingness to seek further progress. Nothing is imposed on anyone; each person has the freedom to decide for themselves how they want to move forward on their journey. The individual does not need another person to dictate how they should pray or connect with Creator. We each express ourselves in unique ways, and the Creator knows us individually. I believe humanity has the ability to communicate with Jehovih in their own unique way. The verse also makes the fascinating exception of “the book of My creations.” Creation itself - the Earth, nature, life, the heavens, and the workings of the universe becomes something humanity can observe and study in its search for the Creator and truth. I believe the Creator is within all of Creation.
Jehovih then makes an even stronger declaration concerning revelations from earlier ages:
The Book of Es — Chapter 1 — 29/1.15
“Nor shall man any longer accept any of the former revelations, and bow down to them; for as I was sufficient for the ancients, in speaking to them things that were good for them, even so will I speak to My chosen of the Kosmon era that which is good for them also.”
This verse presents revelation as something that was given according to humanity's needs during different periods. Jehovih explains that he spoke to the ancients according to what was appropriate for them. But humanity in Kosmon should not assume that communication from the Creator ended with ancient revelation. The same Creator who spoke to humanity in former ages remains capable of communicating what is appropriate for humanity in the Kosmon era. Within this passage, spiritual truth is therefore not presented as something humanity should approach only by looking backward. Humanity must continue seeking Jehovih. He will provide revelations for our time and we will understand.
The next verse contains one of the most remarkable promises in this section:
The Book of Es — Chapter 1 — 29/1.16
“My heavens shall be revealed to them, as promised by My prophets of old, and man shall be taught how to see and comprehend My heavens with his own judgment, and not according to what any other man says My revelations are.”
Jehovih says that his heavens will be revealed. Humanity is not simply told to accept another person's description of heaven. The verse specifically says that man will be taught to “see and comprehend My heavens with his own judgment.” Once again, the emphasis is upon personal discernment. Instead of saying, This is God's revelation because another person has told you so, the passage describes humanity developing the ability to investigate, perceive, comprehend, and judge spiritual realities personally. Kosmon therefore represents not merely another religious revelation, but an expansion of humanity's capacity to understand the heavens. I believe the Creator will reveal this to humanity because I’ve had personal experiences where I was taken into heaven. I’ve received dreams and visions about heaven, and in one dream, I felt an angel guiding me through Earth’s atmosphere. I traveled through the clouds until I reached what seemed like a gateway into a heavenly kingdom. The sky opened, and I passed through—it was like a curtain being drawn back, or a window in heaven opening just for me. I saw the atmosphere of heaven, and it looked like the sky on Earth. I descended and met my father, who had passed away, and I knew I was in Paradise. I walked forward to meet a spiritual counselor in a huge building that resembled a school in heaven. It felt like I was called back to the kingdom for a meeting to receive her counsel. It felt like she was assessing how far I’d come in my spiritual journey on earth. The overall dream felt like I had been sent to Earth on a mission. When I reflect on my life, it feels like I’ve been part of an ascension program. In that sense, I’m on a mission to become a Bride. This is what I’ve been preparing for during my time on Earth. I long to return to Paradise but ascend from Paradise into a higher world. I first had to find my way back home to Paradise, and once I did, the next stage of my journey began. I'm still learning a lot about Paradise, which is why I've been seeking the Creator. I was guided to Oahspe, and it has deeply enlightened me on my spiritual path. It's truly amazing.
Jehovih then contrasts Kosmon with the religious systems of ancient times:
The Book of Es — Chapter 1 — 29/1.17
“Behold, in the ancient days I provided Saviors, rab’bahs and priests, to pray for man, and confess him of his sins; but these things I will put away, and no one shall pray for the living, or confess him of his sins, by words, signs or ceremonies.”
This verse continues the movement away from spiritual dependency upon intermediaries. According to the passage, saviors, rab'bahs, and priests had served particular purposes during earlier periods of humanity's development. But Jehovih says: “These things I will put away.” The individual must now become responsible for his or her own relationship with the Creator. This is a big deal. I know many people pray on behalf of others, but everyone should pray for themselves. It just seems like people don’t have to bear the responsibility of praying for others. People should take their prayer life more seriously, as it’s a key way to build a direct relationship with God. No one should rely on others to do what they can do themselves. If someone needs prayer, they should bring their requests directly to the Creator. People I don’t know online have asked me to pray for them, and I’m always happy to do so. I pray for the whole world and everyone on it, usually asking the Creator to send holy angels to help and guide humanity. My prayers often focus on guidance, healing, unity, protection and restoration. The world could use more love and light, more positive inspiration, and more joy and peace.
I sometimes wonder why people ask others who don't know them to pray for them - do they believe that the Creator is more likely to respond to someone else’s prayers? I don't know everything that is happening in someone's life or where they stand with the Creator. How would I know exactly what to request if I don't really know their situation? What if they are in the midst of learning certain lessons in life? What if the Creator has responded but they are rejecting the message? It could be several things. I wouldn't really know. Only the Creator know where each person stands in their life. Someone reached out to me saying they felt like they weren’t hearing from the Creator, even though they claimed to have been praying. Have they really? How would I know? I don’t know them at all. It truly makes me reflect upon this. Truly man should pray for himself. In the past, I’ve asked my family to keep me in their prayers, simply to uplift the spirit. I pray for myself and for others too, but I truly believe that developing a deeper prayer life is important, as it strengthens the connection and helps it grow stronger.
The passage concludes:
The Book of Es — Chapter 1 — 29/1.18
“But every man shall pray for himself, in his own way, and confess his sins to Me for forgiveness.”
The final statement brings the entire teaching together. The individual approaches Jehovih directly, prayer, confession, seeking forgiveness and spiritual understanding is all personal. The relationship between your soul and the Creator becomes something that cannot simply be delegated to another human being. All of this inspires a closer, deeper connection with the Creator, and I truly get it. Everything I’ve been receiving has been about drawing nearer to the Creator, and I absolutely love it. The more I reflect and meditate on the Creator’s words, the more I understand the original plan—to draw us all closer to him. I desire to keep that eternal bond with the Creator.
But Kosmon represents something different.
Humanity is called to:
Seek Jehovih directly.
Pray in its own words.
Listen for Jehovih's wisdom within the soul.
Study the Creator through the “book” of creation.
Exercise personal judgment and discernment.
Learn to see and comprehend the heavens.
Stop depending upon another person to define revelation.
Personally seek forgiveness and spiritual growth.
The Creator will come to man’s understanding through the light of his own wisdom. We must seek his light and wisdom. The Creator has never abandoned humanity. The Creator wants us all to build a personal relationship with him. Instead of another savior, priest, religious ruler, or earthly authority standing between humanity and Jehovih, the Creator will speak to the soul of the individual. I love the fact that he says “My heavens shall be revealed to them.” It’s clear that Oahspe reveals this truth, and when we seek the heavens, the gates will open. It’s happening now. Kosmon is therefore an age of awakening, direct revelation, personal discernment, and the unveiling of the heavens - an age in which humanity is expected to seek, examine, understand, and ultimately develop its own conscious relationship with Jehovih. I love it. May the holy angels descend on Earth sending us more light from the heavens above. -Seraphim Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment